(Ravenousroamer hasn't added any details yet, but ravenousroamer is a Food52er now, and we think that's swell.)
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- frog, banana, tofu soup; kangaroo; rattlesnake tacos; emu
- What do you cook when home alone?
- I usually throw together whatever I have on hand. The fresher the better!
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My kitchenaid mixer. I'm big on baking. I also love these super slick peelers I just got from Williams Sonoma.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: