I am a full time student working on my Masters in Counceling. I am originally from a country called Burma which is located in Southeast Asia. I am a self-proclaimed foodie with limitations of access to many ingredients since I live in a very rural small town in the middle of nowhere. Growing up with a caterer mom, cooking has been a big part of my life. My childhood memories consist of helping my mother cook for four hundred people in the backyard. I absolutely love to cook and I know that food52 cooks will help me improve my skills.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Shark fin soup.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Grilled mushroom and tofu
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- Rice cooker
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- The more the merrier!