I'm a girl with passion for her pantry. Teller of stories, intuitive cook, food maven.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- What do you cook when home alone?
- A big bowl of pasta with butter and parmesan.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My wooden spoons. I have a small one entirely devoted to making oatmeal. The larger one is for soups and stews. They are well-worn and well-loved.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- I like to keep it small, no more than 6