I recently started a food blog www.MyFareFoodie.com. I love cooking with healthy and local ingredients (with the occasional gluttonous treat), and then testing my recipes on my brave husband, Thomas. I have moved 6 times since college, between DC, NYC, Nashville, and Denver. Thomas and I love to travel and make food the main focus of our trips (most recently throughout Italy). I hate when people say that they are afraid to try new foods, and I read menus online when I'm bored. I absolutely hate talking about myself, but seem to have no problem writing about myself...hence the blog :)
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Probably fish eyes
- What do you cook when home alone?
- I roast vegetables and whole fish most of the time
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- Shun knives (very generous wedding gift), rabbit wine opener, garbage disposal and dishwasher (so thankful for them after living in a can in NYC)
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: