I am one of those crazy food people who tossed aside things like health benefits and regular paychecks back in 2007 to pursue the life of my dreams as a food writer. I write restaurant reviews for Philadelphia magazine and have co-written a cookbook, Almost Meatless. Hopefully it's the first of many!
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- pickled lamb's tongue
- What do you cook when home alone?
- roasted vegetables and handmade mayonnaise
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My induction cooktop
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: