Originally from Illinois, I moved to Ireland 10 years ago, thinking I'd stay for a year. I married the man I moved over to be with and now have my own business as a freelance editor, a house in the countryside, and two wonderful little Irish kids. I just started a cooking blog this past summer, www.dinnerdujour.org, where my co-author, Kelly, and I post complete dinner menus.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Pickled cactus
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Pasta, always
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My Baby Gaggia espresso machine
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: