Hi. I'm a former food editor/writer from NYC. Have been living in Chile for 10 years working as a freelance journalist for magazines in the US and, as of this year, a high school English teacher--yikes! I so miss all the food magazines and cookbooks in the US. This site looks amazing...I am such a new recipe junkie, always itching to try new things in the kitchen.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- chorillana..this wacky dish down here, an enormous pile of meat and onions piled on a big nest of french fries and topped with a pair of fried eggs
- What do you cook when home alone?
- eggplant (no one else in my family likes it)
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- my fancy spatula
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: