The Tall Guy (John Scott) & The Handsome Guy (Arnold Vecchione) believe in sharing, educating and inspiring others to use the power of food and the art of cooking to strengthen, bring together, and pass down traditions to family. We believe in the words of Norman Kolpas, "Food, like a loving touch or a glimpse of divine power, has that ability to comfort."
Arnie (my father in law) and I believe in the "Power of Food" and use it as a way to keep our family close. We created the Tall Guy and the Handsome Guy Facebook page to share family recipes and family stories.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Lambs Brain Froncobolli, Babbo
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Italian Food
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My Great Grandmothers Pasta Board
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: