I grew up with spices as my family owned the oldest Spice House in North America. The first thing my grandfather taught me to cook was curried eggs. Fresh fish of all kinds are at our fingertips as we are only minutes from the ocean. Maritime cooking is all about passing on secrets and the flavours of home.
I teach International students so they always give me their slant on my food, even when they are scared to try it.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- What do you cook when home alone?
- lamb chops in tomato sause with black olives, basil, and califlour pasta
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- handmade wooden spoons
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: