(Veggieanna hasn't added any details yet, but VeggieAnna is a Food52er now, and we think that's swell.)
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Sashimi lobster with meat still moving/quivering (pre-veggie days)
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Fresh eggs from our hens, fried and served over steamed rice
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- VitaMix blender, French mandoline, electric steamer/pressure cooker and my Froth Au Lait machine
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: