I'm a recent graduate of The Evergreen State College and am looking to apply to graduate school and earn an MA. I am interested in Developmental Psychology and working with children who have learning disabilities.
I love to cook. My grandfather was a tremendously wonderful cook, who shared his love of food with everyone and he has passed that love onto to my mother who taught me everything I know.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- chili flavored crickets, but trust me they're GOOD.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- nothing too elaborate, three cheese ravioli with a nice fresh pesto sauce.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- my wustoff, santoku knife.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- five of my closest friends.