I'm an amateur chef and blogger, expert foodie, and lover of cookbooks. I started my blogging while living in a tiny apartment with nothing but a toaster oven, a mini fridge, and a hotplate to cook on. The meals I managed to make inspired my ideas about home cooking, and although I now live in an apartment with a lovely, well-equipped (though small!) kitchen, I'm still using the lessons I learned in that first apartment - cook as often as possible and always experiment!
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Stir fry or anything with an egg
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My wooden spatula/flat spoon
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: