An Australian in Brooklyn (via New Caledonia, Amsterdam and London). Food is my bordering-on-obsessive love, whether that's cooking, eating out, shopping at farmers' markets or buying yet another cookbook.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- I don't see any foods as strange, I'm always open to trying new and wonderful things!
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Any kind of pasta or my famous scrambled eggs
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- Our gorgeous pestle and mortar, it's a joy to use
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 6 - enough to mingle and laugh with