I toyed with going to culinary school but instead chose political campaigns. I try to adapt recipes so I dont have to get so many bowls dirty--people rarely consider this when writing cookbooks. My son has serious food allergies so I've had to completely overhaul my cooking and favorite recipes to exclude dairy, sesame, peanuts and tree nuts. I think it has made me a better more interesting cook.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Uni, and i was so disappointed that it tasted like musty phlegm
- What do you cook when home alone?
- israeli carrot salad
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- newly purchased GlassLock containers (Costco) so everything fits neatly into the fridge. also, kitchen shears.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: