(James durazzo hasn't added any details yet, but James Durazzo is a Food52er now, and we think that's swell.)
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- I was skeptical about eating Chinese Chicken feet at Dim Sum, but once I tried them, I have to admit they are pretty tasty and enjoyable.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- It depends, usually I stock a wide range of dried pastas, beans, grains, and imported canned San Marzano tomatoes. When I come home late at night, I love to make Fregola Sarda with stewed in an onion based tomato sauce with grated Pecorino Romano cheese and torn basil leaves sprinkled on top. It fills the belly well, and it's great to eat leftover the next day. If It's not Fregola I'm eating, then I almost always love to make Spaghetti Puttanesca.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- A Robot Coupe with all accessories, then there's no limit to what you can do in your own kitchen.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 4-8 people