I'm an art historian who taught Chinese art history before becoming a stay-at-home Mom to three. I love cooking for friends and family, and find untold pleasure in watching the aforementioned enjoying delicious homemade food!
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Sivet Cat
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Ginger fried rice with a runny egg and lots of red rooster sauce
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- anything that belonged to my Mum
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: