I'm a busy mom, wife, writer, cook and collector. My husband and I have just started our own new media publishing company, Hang Time Press. Our initial focus will be mini cookbooks sold primarily on iTunes and Amazon.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- It was something white and soft, kind of spongy-like in a beautiful kaiseki ryori tray served by kimono-clad women in a Ryokan on the top of a mountain near Mt. Fuji.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Lately, anything with a fried or poached egg
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My pepper grinder!
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- Six to 10