A native MidWesterner, I ventured to the East Coast for culinary school. Since graduation, I've worked as a cookbook editor and food stylist - keeping me in a profession where I get to think about, read about, and taste food all day. When I get home at night, it's finally my turn to get behind the stove.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Anything and everything I can think of.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My first set of pots and my santoku knife
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- The more the merrier!