Although I'm not a vegetarian, my preferences lean strongly toward to vegetarian, vegan, and macrobiotic recipes. After living in Japan for a few years, I fell in love with their healthy (and tasty) style of cooking. I both love and am influenced by Mediterranean, Indian, Japanese, and Mexican foods, in particular recipes with a healthy twist.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Raw liver, fish gonads.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Salads, casseroles, and Indian curries.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- A vintage Griswold cast-iron skillet.