(Snackie hasn't added any details yet, but snackie is a Food52er now, and we think that's swell.)
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- I was vegetarian for the better part of 10 years, vegan for 2 of those years. I'd say that cow heart is the strangest thing I've devoured.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Something that I know will keep, or that is easily share-able. Home-made pomodoro sauce, chili, stew ...
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- Cuisinart industrial food processor
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: