Susan Russo is a freelance food writer in San Diego, California. She publishes stories, recipes, and photos on her cooking blog, Food Blogga, and is a regular contributor to NPR’s Kitchen Window. She is the author of two upcoming books that will be published in the fall of 2010. When she isn't cooking, eating, or writing, Susan can be found milling around a local farmers' market buying a lot more food than two people could possibly eat.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Salads, when virtuous. Otherwise, popcorn.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My Wusthof Santoku knife.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: