Equally at home in the garden or kitchen. I'm a graduate of Le'Academie de Cuisine in MD. I'm also a Master Gardener, serving in that capacity for 15 years. Now a nascent photographer, learning the how-to's from my resident expert photographer, my DH. Writing has been an unrealized passion I have indulged in since I began writing for a gardening newsletter. These things keep me quite busy and engaged.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Squid, snails, can't learn to like them; retch!
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Soups, all sorts
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My German chef's knife
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: