My interest in food started with traditional baking, but now I am learning to cook almost entirely with fresh and unprocessed foods and experiment with alternatives to wheat and sugar, like subbing in zucchini "noodles" for wheat. This means a lot of my cooking is friendly to special diets like gluten-free, paleo/primal, "clean", gaps, etc. But, I like meat and am a frequent partaker of butter & cream. I infrequently make the same recipe twice, and love to take on an all-day cooking project.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Fried gator
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Popcorn with lots of butter and salt
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- Le Creuset dutch oven work horse
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: