I'm a 20-something gal living, cooking, and eating in Seattle. A technology-marketing professional by day, and a food-fanatic by night, I spend my spare time trying out new recipes and restaurants throughout Seattle, and writing about my culinary adventures in my blog www.lovesfoodlovestoeat.blogspot.com.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Alligator Jerky
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Eggs- for some reasons whenever I'm home alone I get creative with fried egg sandwiches, poached eggs with greens, etc.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- Finger bowls from Anthropologie because I use them daily. My nutmeg grinder, because it's so much better fresh! A good knife and a good skillet.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 6 total (including me and Evan)