I'm a healthcare consultant by day, food blogger by night, and I make a mean veggie chili. I'm eat a mostly-vegetarian diet, but have a soft spot for meat, especially braised short ribs. And this profile wouldn't be complete without an admission that I absolutely am addicted to cookies and chocolate. Finally, I love the idea of food52 and can't wait to share and read my and others' favorite recipes!
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- stinky tofu
- What do you cook when home alone?
- shakshuka (eggs baked in tomato); spinach, feta, and tomato panini; polenta; soba with vegetables; kimchi fried rice
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- a tie between my kitchenaid and my not-at-all-expensive Forschner chef's knife
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: