I'm a nutritionist living and working in private practice in Fairfax, VA. I'm not the best cook on the planet, but I enjoy it nonetheless - it's my only creative outlet! I'm a vegetarian who eats fish and dairy, but I'm okay with everyone else eating meat. I'd prefer animals were treated better in this world, but I'm not against preparing meat for my husband and daughter. I don't bake, but I wish I could, and I'd really like to work on that. I write a nutrition blog called Food Confidence which focuses on eating smart and all things healthy.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- pickled pigs feet (I know, yuk!)
- What do you cook when home alone?
- a really, really big salad with crusty italian bread
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- my sister's All-Clad saute pan
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: