As a chef and sommelier, I provide private cooking lessons to both kids and adults, and lead cooking dinner parties. As a chef educator for Operation Frontline and a guest chef for the Seed to Table school gardens programs, I teach people throughout Denver how to cook healthy with local, fresh foods. For recipes, tips and techniques, visit www.cookingwithmichele.blogspot.com.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Not really that exotic, but probably pigeon
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Pasta dishes or salads
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My chef's knife
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 8 to 10