(Katylua hasn't added any details yet, but katylua is a Food52er now, and we think that's swell.)
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Fire roasted tarantula in the Amazon rain forest
- What do you cook when home alone?
- I'm kinda obsessed with arugula, goat cheese and beet salads with dried fruits and nuts, so that's a favorite alone meal. Fresh, crusty bread with cheese, pesto or tapenade accompanied by a gin martini (extra olives) also makes me very, very happy.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My pairing knife and small serrated knife.