(Oldgreenfarm hasn't added any details yet, but oldgreenfarm is a Food52er now, and we think that's swell.)
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Sea Cucumber - thank heavens I saw it AFTER I ate it.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- comfort food -- I love having breakfast for dinner.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My favorites were given to me by two much loved men in my life -- the first, a morter & pestle that was originally my dad's. The other, a battered old Mezzaluna, was given to me by my friend Jim Hamilton who taught me to cook.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: