My name is Anna Watson Carl. Over the years, I've worked as a personal chef, taught cooking classes, edited cookbooks, written for magazines, tested and styled recipes, and traveled whenever the opportunity has arisen. But at heart, there's nothing I love more than sharing a meal with friends around the yellow table.
I believe that cooking is the greatest way to a healthy lifestyle...that flavorful food can be had on a budget...that the dinner table is the heart of the home...that conversation must not become a lost art...that there is no celebration too small for bubbly...that a home-cooked meal feeds more than just the body...that there's nothing like a dinner party to propel tomorrow's ideas, tonight's relationships, and maybe even inspire a little bit of music.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Fried cod tongue
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Avocado toast with lemon and red pepper flakes
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My red Le Creuset dutch oven!
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: