Joe and Adrienne first dove into cooking together after attending events at the 2010 New York Food & Wine Festival. They've been stirring, sifting, searing and stir frying ever since.
They also co-created Cheazza, a free iPhone app highlighting NYC's best cheap pizza. Download for free at www.cheazza.com.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Tripe at Lyon in the West Village. We're adventurous eaters and figured a french restaurant was the spot to try tripe. The rubbery texture just didn't do it for us.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Joe is a fan of the stir fry, while Adrienne experiments with one-dish pasta recipes. Both love all things stew or soup.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- Fantastic salt and pepper shakers we discovered at Whole Foods.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- Between 8 and 10. The party would be just big enough for guests to conversation hop.