I am the mother of three girls and now a boy puppy named Neville. I have been married to an adorable and funny husband for 30 years. I began my career in New York as an art director at Young & Rubicam, but soon became a full-time freelance illustrator, which has been my job for almost 25 years. These days, I predominantly create artwork for products for babies and the parents and friends who love them. Over 2 million babies have one of my baby books ... I love that. :-) We just introduced a fun interactive website from which anyone can help create their own personalized customized nursery art.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Uni ... served to me in New York before my first trip to Japan ... the sushi chef supposedly wanted me to try something uniquely japanese before I left, but I could tell that the group of chefs were all snickering as I choked it down.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Grilled cheese sandwich with butter on both sides.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- A handmade bowl, which one of my girls made in a pottery class when she was little ... it holds our little red potatoes and onions.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: