(Urban cook hasn't added any details yet, but urban cook is a Food52er now, and we think that's swell.)
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- alligator and something else I ate in Thailand, which I don't even know what it was, but it was cooked by a local tribe and was delicious...
- What do you cook when home alone?
- poached eggs over whole grain toast, with avocado, tomato, greens, salsa verde and a pinch of smoked salt from Meadow
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- my falling apart italian "Cucchiaio d'Argento" cookbook (Silver Spoon), which I brought from home about 25 years ago
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: