Eating is important in my life. Therefore cooking is also important for I am not the kind to shove just anything into my mouth-except maybe french fries or chocolate or bacon. Making people happy and satisfied and craving more is also important to me. And being surrounded by happy people makes me happier. And a nicer person to be around. Therefore, I cook. And people are happy.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- potatoes, bacon, eggs,pb@j on toast with Nestle's Quik milk
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My Grandma Fanny's Kitchen Aid Mixer -
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- As many as you feel comfortable cooking for