(Misslofox hasn't added any details yet, but misslofox is a Food52er now, and we think that's swell.)
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Burn-a-hole-in-your-stomach hot nasi goreng (Indonesian fried rice) served surfside in a tiny hut one morning in the middle of Nowhere, Indonesia. Not so much strange as it was the best thing I've ever eaten.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- I have a favorite stew I love - it's chicken broth, black beans, smoked sausage, diced carrots, garlic, and parsley, topped with non-fat plain yogurt and more parsley. It's not exactly pretty or the most complex thing I make, but it's so good and so healthy!
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My KitchenAid stand mixer. I grew up using my mama's, and she bought me my mine. I'll keep it forever because every time I use it, I think happily on all the times she let me lick the bowl.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 8 to 10, outdoors, on a warm, San Diego summer night, under a string of lights, and with lots of laughter. Perfection.