Love to cook and try new things. Don't entertain, but bring deliciious things to parties, and every day for lunch. While I love to try new things, I also love comfort food and usually cook by the seasons and visit local food vendors/fresh food markets. I try not to use additives, colorings, etc. Not a health freak, but I make a conscious decision to use as-pure-as possible foods. Would actually like to farm like my grandparents did.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- What do you cook when home alone?
- roasts a lot, seafood, meatballs, meatloaf, carbonara
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- silicone whisk
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: