I love food.
I mean, it goes beyond love, and into the infinite possibilities of an inseparable connection between me and what sustains me daily. Eating takes me on a spiritual journey I've yet been able to explain. Perhaps it's the creation of the balance between indulgence and health, nutrition and that dirty secret of a midnight snack that reminds me of the balance I strive to obtain in my daily life.
I'm not brave enough to post my recipes just yet (or maybe I'm too lazy). Nonetheless, food52 was the answer to a prayer sent years ago, and I'm glad I'm finally taking the time to become active in this beautiful community.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Hmm...Calamari still weirds me out! I've eaten it since a child but the feeling won't go away...
- What do you cook when home alone?
- It depends on how busy the day was, but I'll always make something spicy with an exotic veggie.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My knives :-) They're not special but I can't live without them.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: