Hubby dragged me away from my beloved NYC - he wanted a house! So, obedient wife that I am, we bought a 1892 stone and shingle Victorian on the border of Yonkers and Riverdale. So, I renovated a fabulous kitchen (yes, it's green) and when I'm not working, I'm cooking!
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- No food is strange - ok, maybe tripe.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- simple quesadilla or wrap made up of leftovers
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My grandmothers metal chopper - probably used for gefilte fish. It's a great nut or herb chopper. I don't use it all that much but i love it.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: