(Vrunka hasn't added any details yet, but vrunka is a Food52er now, and we think that's swell.)
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Apparently in parts of rural Thailand, barbecued rat - or more euphemistically, "field mouse" -- is a delicacy and is meant to be accompanied with the strong local whiskey. I made the mistake of skipping the whiskey and sampled the "field mouse" on its own. Maybe it would been better with the whiskey… or maybe it just would have left me somewhat less horrified.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Angelhair pasta with anchovies, parsley and garlic.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- I'm in love with my VitaMix 4500, aka "The Bassomatic"
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- Whoever's hungry.