My love affair with food started very early. I believe by age 8 I had by first Braun hand blender and could cook better than most of my family members. I have been cooking for them ever since. With influences from time spent living outside of Paris and a lot of Mediterranean friends and family, I cook seasonal, fresh, simple and satisfying meals. Staples in our home are eggs, cheese, tons of fresh fruits and veggies, yogurt of all kinds, quinoa, almond milk, and really good wine...
A week is not complete unless we have gathered together in our little home with special friends and family to do what we do best... eat
- What do you cook when home alone?
- pasta with butter, pepper and cheese
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- my Le Creuset pots and my new Vitamix
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: