Ultimately my goal as a devoted home cook is to make sure my daughters understand where their food comes from and how to prepare our many farmers market treasures.
And I am proud to say that at their ripe ages of 4 & 6 years, my daughters can successfully shuck beans and corn, peel cucumbers, stir giant soup pots, crack eggs, roll out dough, pour in the ingredients, add in chocolate chips, and lick the spoons!
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Kangaroo Kabobs
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Rummaging my fridge and creating satifying soups
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My new Shun santoku knife
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: