I'm Italian American, co-author of a cookbook called "Deliciously Italian: 101 Recipes to Share and Enjoy." Taught American Literature and Creative Writing at San Diego State for many years. Have always loved to cook and have a large cookbook collection.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Capuzel (lamb's head)
- What do you cook when home alone?
- pizza or pasta
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- All Clad skillet/Wusthof Trident Chef's knife
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: