My name is Luisa Weiss and I'm the author of the best-selling memoir My Berlin Kitchen: A Love Story (with Recipes). I live in Berlin with my husband Max and our son Hugo, and I blog at www.thewednesdaychef.com.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- tiny sea snails in tomato sauce, pried out of their shells with toothpicks
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Spaghetti or eggs
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My lipped, square, plastic cutting board
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: