My Grandfather operated a bakery for many years---think I got some of those doughnut genes-- remodeled my kitchen completely (thanks Ikea!) and I enjoy baking bread and am a student of the chemistry of bread baking--always learning and trying new things-- I also built a small but real nice greenhouse and have herbs going most of the year --allows me to have things that are hard to grow outside
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- What do you cook when home alone?
- grilled chicken recipes
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- 36" Italian gas range
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- Lots! but at my home 8-12