Love every step of the process: buying food, cooking it, eating it (though I would pass the dish washing part if I could). Hope I can grow it in the near future too, but so far the other 3 steps are sooo enjoyable.
The love for and some ability at cooking I took from grandma (obrigada, vó!!!). The eating part though, I think is on me.
I have fantasies about opening a restaurant one day. Maybe when I'm old and wise enough not to go crazy over it.
So far, so good. Experimenting and trying to get organized at home so I can do this more often.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Sarapatel - stewed viscera (esp. from goat)
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Simple pasta or couscous dishes - often with no more than salt and butter, tomatoes and olive oil
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My wok!
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 4 to 6 (including me)