(Missginsu hasn't added any details yet, but MissGinsu is a Food52er now, and we think that's swell.)
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Rattlesnake? I guess strange things seem more normal after you've eaten them.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Something simple, like scrambled eggs and salad. Or steak and salad. Or soup and salad.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- These are difficult questions. I adore my knives, my cast-iron pan, my pots of herbs...
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: