(Queenie_nyc hasn't added any details yet, but queenie_nyc is a Food52er now, and we think that's swell.)
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Haggis. Oh, or Vegemite. That stuff is nasty.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- I live alone, so I don't consider cooking for one to be a reason to hold back. In other words, anything and everything!
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My KitchenAid stand mixer.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- Six to eight.