I love to cook and make new recipes. I started learning to cook when I was ten years old. The first things I learned was popcorn and potato soup and from that point I slide into cooking the whole evening meal. There were some burnt pork chops. and some complaints about food being cold. I have moved beyond that and dont burnt stuff anymore and now have complaints about the food being too hot to eat. We always did a lot of canning and butchering our own meats as I grew up on a farm so I know the value of good fresh foods.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- What do you cook when home alone?
- some kind of pasta
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- all of it, I love all my kitchen stuff.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: