I'm a former Californian currently living in Kansas City with two pugs. I spend my days as an online marketing strategist and my nights attempting to be a culinary genius.
Obsessions: vegetarian cooking, wine, the Bravermans, Pinterest, solving the first world problem of fine lines and wrinkles, soy vanilla lattes, food blogs, my new house, fall in the Midwest, men who wear ironic glasses, travel, cheese plates and clean sheets night.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Rocky Mountain Oysters (yuck!)
- What do you cook when home alone?
- A frittata or huevos rancheros. Easy and who doesn't love breakfast for dinner?
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My pizza stone
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: