After working for years as a food editor, shocking myself by attending culinary school and then leaving my food writing job to head in a different (but still food related) direction, I realized how much I missed writing. And, so I started my blog: not lazy. rustic., a way of life I was forced to adopt a long time ago after realizing that try as I might, I’m not very good at straight lines. Blogging - and looking at my archives - also made me realize that I really love lime juice, scallions, goat cheese, my immersion blender and roasting.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Tiny Spicy Korean Crabs
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Usually something with a poached egg on top
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- The immersion blender really has changed my life
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- Six people